Where do I even start! Nashville, TN is one of OUR FAV places to visit! If you haven’t been there I highly recommend getting your booty on broadway!! It doesn’t matter if you like country or not its a great place and has so many things to do with or without kids. We spent the weekend there for a friends 40th birthday and had another amazing time!
This is Broadway… aka ALL the Bars!
Seriously tho there are so many great places to go have a cocktail, listen to music, having some yummy food or just people watch!! Some of our favs are….
Luke Bryans 32 Bridge Food & Drink..
If you go to the rooftop they have fire pits on the patio, sushi bar (Which is amazing and I highly suggest you order the Luke Bryans Mushroom), live music… if you don’t like sushi they also have many other items…. Here ya go… check it out!….Luke’s Bar
Another one we hit up this weekend was the NEW Kid Rocks Big Ass Honkey Tonk Bar! Great vibe and great location!
Seriously you CAN NOT GO WRONG with any bar you hit up in Nashville!! I could go on all day!!
A FEW of our FAV Restaurants…
again there are sooooo may good ones!
- Virago – This was the first time we went there. Recommended by a friend. If you LOVE sushi and great vibe! This is your place! It gets booked so make sure you get your reservation on OpenTable!!!
- The Southern – So many yummy items! You can do brunch, lunch or dinner!!! It is ALWAYS packed! Its right downtown within walking distance from broadway! Great oysters and steaks!!! Again, OPENTABLE THAT!!
- Kayne Prime – this is by far my Hubby’s FAV Steak Place! Make sure you check out the dress attire and get your reservation far in advance! Great for anniversary dinner or just a really nice date night!!
- Hattie B’s – the FAMOUS Hattie B’s Hot chicken in MidTown! Super casual. You stand in line and order then grab a seat but SUPER DUPER yummy!!!
- The Tavern – right across the street from Hattie B’s in midtown! They have the BEST Sunday Brunch and Bloody Mary Bars!! One of my fav dishes is their Buffalo Cauliflower!! Seriously its AMAZING!!!!
Ok…. our Top 5 for Now!!!
and…. if you are downtown and in the area for a Titans game…. HIT IT UP!!! So fun to tailgate and enjoy the game!
Here we are last weekend at the Titans vs Patriots! (Ok… I know I did enjoy myself seeing a little Tom Brady… He is great!) So many people don’t like him…
YOU KNOW WHY? …. because he is such a great quarterback! 🙂
Again, there are so many things to do this is just the tip of the iceberg! We are heading down with the kids in a bit so I will share how we spend Nash with kids in tow! But don’t get me wrong…. we take our kids to broadway… They love the music. Just have to jet out before the crazies come out 🙂
Who else loves Nash and what are your favs??? Please share!