A few of my October MONTHLY Must Haves…. a few things that I have discovered this month or things I feel are a MUST!
- My new FAV LipStick. Seriously this Matte Lip Stick stays on ALL day long! So make sure you get it on right! Its a little darker for the winter but to me I wear darker all year round 🙂 Then just add a little gloss over the top to soften it up some…. Here ya go….
2. Ok Ok I know I am a consultant but seriously people this stuff ROCKS!!! I am one who doesn’t like thick makeup or I DO NOT like to take the time to make it look good but this product is soooooo easy to apply and seriously stays on all day! I myself use the color “SAND”….
3. Ok I have had my Apple Watch Series 1 for like 4 years…. and I have loved it… about 6 months ago I dropped it and it shattered the screen. Mean while it still work so I couldn’t get myself to purchase a new one! But then it completely crashed…. so you know what….. I got myself a new one! After I had to convince myself for a few weeks… I did it! And I LOVE it! The battery is great, it is lighter weight than my old one and the screen is must larger! I am doing a challenge through work and also my Last 90 Day Challenge! so its perfect for me!!!
Here it is.. the Series 4 Apple Watch!!
4. And if you follow me on Instagram you know I LOVE MY Dry Shampoo!!! I have tried many different kinds and I LOVE my DRY BAR one!!! Kids I used to wash my hair DAILY… First of all not good for my hair and 2nd I DID NOT like the time it took to do it. So IM like a 3 day hair washer now so my Dry Shampoo is a MUST!!!
5. A few of my favorite apps as well this month are:
Aaptiv– it seriously is a great app! You click on what type of workout you want and for how long and it gives you sooooo many options. It also puts music to it! Here is a Blog post about the app! Give it a. Try!
I am obsessed with editing photos and creating images! You must try Word Swag…. it’s AWESOME!!
Hope you all enjoyed my October Must Haves! Now bring on November!!