Ok people this is one of my staple recipes and when I say staple…. you all should know I am not the “cook” in the family… my hubby is. Sooooo when it’s a night for me to make dinner this one that I make.
It looks all fancy but let me tell you it’s Easy Peasy! Or else you wouldn’t see me doing it 🙂 this is a recipe you can make a few days before Just out it in the fridge or u can freeze them as well When you are ready to eat pop them in the oven for 45min and waaaalaaaa is dinner!
So here ya go!….
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 8 thin slices (4 ounces) deli ham
- 4 slices provolone cheese, halved
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 stick butter
- crushed garlic (I use the already crushed garlic in the tube)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Place a slice of ham and half slice of provolone cheese on each piece of chicken. Roll up from a short side and tuck in ends
- In a shallow bowl, combine crumbs, Parm cheese and parsley. Melt butter and garlic into another bowl. Dip chicken rolls into butter then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place roll-ups, seam side down, on a greased baking sheet. Spritz chicken with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, 40 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Freeze option: Wrap unbaked chicken roll-ups individually in plastic wrap; place in a large resealable freezer bag. Freeze up to 2 months. To use, completely thaw in the refrigerator. Preheat oven to 425°. Unwrap roll-ups and place on a greased baking sheet. Spritz with nonstick cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, 50 minutes or until juices run clear.
and there ya have it! Please share any recipes you love and I might just give them whirl!